- Formulating a comprehensive learning environment that solidifies the strengths of students making them competent enough to compete the cut-throat competitions with flying colours
- Discovering and rejuvenating the latent potentialities of students, and making them realise their untapped skills, and helping them streamline their dynamism towards productive outcomes
- Nurturing the qualities of ethical behaviour, trust and compassion besides honouring the dedication and commitment of employees across all the spectrums of JVS Coaching’s family
- Inculcating the spirit of co-operation among the members of JVS Coaching thereby mustering up the collective efforts and destine them to brings rather marvellous accomplishments
- Bringing prosperity in our society by motivating dynamic youths to become successful in life so as to contribute to the overall growth of society thereby pushing India into the comity of developed nations
From The Director’s Desk
"Winners don't do different things...they do things differently"
Education, a continued lifelong process plays a vital role in giving the perfect direction and exact meaning to one's life. Now quality education has become the fact of basic
My Dear Students,
Welcome to JVS Coaching.
Education is a social process. Education is growth. Education is, not a preparation for life; education is life itself. Swami Vivekananda (1863-1902), a great thinker and reformer of our country, embraced education, which for him signified ‘man- making’, as the very mission of his life. To quote him: 'Education is not the amount of information that is put into your brain and runs riot there undigested, all your life.' Education for him means that process by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, and intellect is sharpened, as a result of which one can stand on one’s own feet.
Since 2008 till date, JVS Coaching has served its students with its core values as guiding principles. Our core values have been the key to our success and are the basis for everything we do. These values foster an environment that keeps our performance focused on the students. Serving our students is our solitary priority.
JVS Coaching has been known as the sincere institute amongst the students fraternity because of our dedication & commitment. The successful methodology of NCR region will be the key driving force in the future as well with our infallible endeavor for success in SSC, FCI,BANKING SECTOR,RAILWAYS,TET, DELHI POLICE along with other government examinations. To sustain this continuing success, a strong faculty team is always maintained.
And now, on completion of 5 years of existence in this segment; JVS Coaching is going to be ‘reborn’ once again for aspiring students, with more energy and enthusiasm to perform and make them successful in all walks of life. This 'rebirth' of JVS Coaching shall reflect in improved personality, more career objectives, better counselling and accountable mentorship to turn out enhanced performance of students in terms of superior success rates in competitive examinations. The new philosophy of JVS Coaching, ‘Educating for better tomorrow’ shall guide us to look ahead and endeavor to create indeed a better tomorrow.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will, guidance and mentoring. At JVS Coaching, we are focused on your success. Though change and uncertainty may be ever present, JVS Coaching remains firmly committed to helping aspirants by providing available services to enable them to meet their career goals and objectives.
We have many trustworthy and supportive students & parents in all parts of the country and wish to express our appreciation for their continued support and endorsement of our academic/coaching services. In the last 5 years, we have achieved unprecedented success. I must appreciate, congratulate and thank all our students & their parents for their belief &patronage to JVS Coaching.
I look forward to serve your highest order of scholastic expectations at JVS Coaching.